AKT Rating: 4 WOWS!
I found these super yummy and super yummy-looking cake batter pops at: www.delish.com.
They are my favorite thing since the cake pops at Starbucks. If you think these taste as good as they look, here’s the recipe:
- 1 box of Funfetti cake mix
- 2 1/4 cups of whole milk
- 1/4 cups of whipped topping
- 1/4 cups of rainbow sprinkles (but, there are never enough sprinkles, so, just go ahead and splurge on them if you’d like)
- In a large bowl, whisk together cake mix and milk together until smooth. Add the whipped topping and whisk until just combined. (if you couldn’t tell, use a whisk)
- Add a pinch of sprinkles to the bottom of each pop mold. Divide the mixture between the pop molds. Then insert the popsicle sticks, and place this yumminess in freezer until they are frozen. If they aren’t frozen in 6 hours, leave them overnight.
Again, these look and taste so good. Kudos to whoever came up with this!