AKT Rating: 5 WOWS!
If, you’re like me, you just loooove that nacho goodness that come out of that Tostitos package. And if you’re that person that is constantly hosting house parties, then you know that nachos, is pretty much the one snack everyone looks forward to.
So, I saw this super-cool 5-Layer Mason Jar Taco Dip on Damn Delicious, and I just KNEW that it would be perfect for those house parties you love hosting every few nights.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 8 ounces of ground beef
- 1 tablespoon of taco seasoning
- 2 (9-ounce) cans Fritos Bean Dip, Original Flavor, warmed
- 1 cup of guac, homemade or storebought
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package of Tostitos Yellow Corn Bite Size
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the ground beef, and cook it until beef has browned for about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; stir it in taco seasoning, and drain excess fat.
- Divide the ground beef into 4 (16-ounce) wide mouth glass jars with lids. Layer it with refried beans, guacamole, pico de gallo and cheese.
- Serve with Tostitos Yellow Corn Bite Size.