I recently ordered a medium pack of delicious french fries from Wendy’s and as I was chomping down that salty goodness, I saw it… THE PERFECT FRY!
- Straight with a small amount of wave (no more than 2 degrees of curvature)
- Skinny and slightly fat (no less or more than 7 millimeters)
- Medium length (no more or less than 9 centimeters long)
- Lightly salted (you can taste it, but crystals cannot be seen with the naked eye)
- Golden with no hints of brown
- Stiff (unfloppy when waved)
- Must be able to sustain maximal ketchup when dipped
- Should not crumble when bent
When eating the perfect fry, take big bites, alternating from top and bottom.